Friday, May 5, 2017

How to Stop a Hacker: Disincentivizing Cybercriminals

From SecurityWeek:

How to Stop a Hacker: Disincentivizing Cybercriminals

"As long as computers have been in existence, there have been people trying to hack them. As technology has evolved and improved, so has the advancements for keeping cyberattacks at bay. But of course, as technology gets smarter, so do the hackers. For years, there has been a ceaseless cycle of organizations finding new ways to secure their data, while hackers continue to find ways to break in and access it.

Cybercriminals, or the “bad” hackers, hack because it’s profitable. A recent report showed that 72 percent of hackers are financially motivated. That means that if the economic incentives were minimized, many may find that it is no longer worthwhile to attempt a cyberattack. Of course, there are many nation state attackers and “hacktivists” who choose to hack for other, non-financial reasons. But for the large majority of cybercriminals attempting to make a buck, it’s important to find ways to deter these criminals from putting forth the effort to attack in the first place."

5 comments:

  1. Since this pro Russian hacker, Arthur Vitali helped my best friend clear some criminal records of over 7 years in the U.S, I have always worked with him. He is honestly the only hacker I can vouch for. If you need help, you got it. Contact EMAIL- quickarturhack@gmail.com WHATSAPP- +380683017209 OR KIK- Arturquckhack
    He helped me gain access into an entire iPhone, and I could monitor every of the phone activities from my computer for over 10 months. Arthur offers a very long list of other services. Contact him if you need help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am here to drop of the contact of this hacker who literally saved my life when he took down some really bad records put up against which could land me in jail. I can't go into details here, but if you need help of a real hacker, Contact Arthur Vitali on EMAIL- quickarturhack@gmail.com WHATSAPP +380683017209 KIK Arturquickhack
    He also a friend of mine hack an entire cellphone, granting him access to every info on the phone including access to all social media accounts, emails, SMS, GPS, videos, picture, interception of phone calls. I am posting this as an appreciation and also to help others.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As technology becomes more prominent in today's modern world, protecting the information in software and other databases is of vital importance. cyber security training in hyderabad

    ReplyDelete
  4. This pro Russian hacker changed my life when he helped me erase every bad record I had online. Before now, I couldn't get a job anywhere my records were pulled up on computer. I currently have a well paid job, all thanks to Albert Vadim the best thing that ever happened to me. IF YOU NEED HELP, YOU FOUND IT. Contact Albert on Email- Vadimwebhack@gmail,com or Whatsapp +17025301177

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you stuck at your help desk position? Do you have a career in IT but you just can't seem to move upward? CCNA Training will definitely enable you to enhance your career. CCNA Training in Pune

    ReplyDelete